Thursday, June 3, 2010

Physics test!!!! Yayyyno... ==

Yeah... Physics Exam today... It's gonna be hard.. and I just found out that I only got 6 for Math!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ><
(My math teacher walked passed my window, pointed at me, and then did the hand symbol for 6.. -sigh-...)

oh well... time to study~~
Oh oh oh, and I forgot to talk about the one thing that happened yesterday that made my day :P
so stay in tune!! :D

So yeah... Just finished my Physics Test.. it was pretty 'meh'.. :P
In paper 1 (multiple choice questions, no calculators allowed), I kinda forgot about wave motions, and also about latent heat energy (this one because, I think, I misread the question... sigh..) Overall it was pretty oh..kay..
In paper 2, I screwed up in the question about refracting and refraction index, but I think that everything else was allg. -hopefully :P- But yeah... I want a 7 in physics!!!!! ><><><><><

M'kay about what happened yesterday xP
Well, it was around noon, and I was on the bus home. As the bus was stopping on the left side of the road to pick up some more people, I happened to look out on the right side through the window next to me. What I witnessed what quite hilarious, but also quite meh...
A policeman on a motorcycle was in the middle of the lane, horizontally, so pretty much blocking all the traffic from going past (unintentionally I presume). Then all of a sudden, the motorbike fell on its side, and the policeman with it. For the next 10 seconds, the poor chap struggled to pick the bike back up to move it out of the way, but failed to do so... The bike was noticeably too heavy for him to hold up, and that's when the bus started to move. (the driver of the car that was directly blocked by the motorbike was laughing :P)
I thought to myself -lolpolicefail-, laughed for a while, then went 'meh'... The policeman was probably prettttyyy embarrassed ^^

So yeah that's about it hehe :P
Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment