Friday, June 25, 2010

End of Year 12!!!!

Sup guys~~

I haven't been able to get around posting anything cos of Stage Challenge (got home at 11, exhausted, and hungry...).
Stage challenge is OVER!!! But I kinda miss it already. I yearn for that type of party life, where everyone is having such a good time, and dancing around to music... the AIC group, however, was somewhat more placid and calm compared to the other schools, and that pissed me off >< So yeah I got up and tried to get everyone to go on a high like I was xDD
We had a 30min rehearsal time, and TBH, those 3 on stage rehearsals were absolutely FAIL!!!! Like FAIL FAIL!!!!
Around 1 hour before our performance, we started our makeup sessions :D
EYE-LINER!! WHOOP!!! (lucky I didn't get it from a few people, who kinda killed the people they drew eye-liner on. Mine was cool though :D)
The boys spent AGES using Gatsby and hairspray to try and make ourselves look pwettie~~
I then got bored, and wanted to change my hair color. So some genius suggested I spray paint my hair. Good idea? I THINK NOT! (I found this out the hard way when I got home this morning and spent over an hour just trying to get my hair into single strands...)
Our performance was pretty okay, we did better than I expected haha~~
We were the firsts ones on, which started at 7, but we could only leave at half past 11. So what did we do for the next 4 hours? well, you guys can imagine :P
After stage challenge, we went to The Basement and had Ultimate BT Spicy Chicken Wings with The MOST Spicy!! We all pretty much died. JASON ATE 6 OF THEM!!! WTF!!!! I ate one, then rubbed my eyes. After that, my mouth and eyes hurt for like.. ugh.. ==
Overall? It was an AWESOME day!!!!!! Wish I had more of these... sigh...

Ooooo, Year 12 is OVER!!!! Year 13 time!!! SENIOR YEAR!!! WHOOP!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun :O enjoy your holiday and enjoy year 13! omg do I have to call you 学哥 now? DDD:

    hahahhaha asian guys at AIC doing their hair =P typicallll

    ReplyDelete