Monday, May 31, 2010

At school...

It's 8 in the morning... and I'm at school, 'studying' for Math...

Well actually I am... but it's SOOO hard == zzz... meh Implicit Differentiation...

Now that I think about it... this post is actually kinda pointless... So I think I might add some more stuff to this post after my exam.. in the mean time, study study study.. (test is in 20 minutes...)

post-math test conundrome:
Well... it was.. yeah okay it was pretty bad ==... don't think I can get 7 for this term... sigh... sigh......... don't feel like posting anything.. maybe later..

4 comments:

  1. ): IB maths sounds painful

    my calc exam today was easy :] they put in questions from last years exam hahahaha.

    if it makes you feel better I'm sure I completely and utterly failed calc schol mocks though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is... -sigh-... ==...

    It was easy.. and you failed? :O what a lie. You're gonna get like.. 100%!!!

    Haha calculus... it's fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even do all the questions LOL, I did about half, and I'm sure I got at least half of them wrong XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O

    What a pro! you only do half of the paper and can get 100%!!! xD Haha

    but why did you only do half of it?

    ReplyDelete